ProQuest has developed a set of online reference tools and teaching and learning solutions that support major initiatives to integrate 21st Century Skills into today's learning environments. Educators, librarians, and administrators in more than 40,000 schools use ProQuest to:
- Provide easy-to-use, standards-aligned, and curriculum-focused educational resources to power learning and increase student achievement.
- Enhance curriculum with age-appropriate, high-quality digital content from primary and secondary sources spanning thousands of titles and multiple media types.
- Support 21st Century initiatives that are changing the way teachers teach and students learn -- our trusted online research solutions offer the tools and content schools and libraries require to meet these new demands.
- Provide landmark articles and electronic resources that illuminate all aspects of the most vital issues of our time.
- Inspire students to reach their fullest potential in the core curricula of Language Arts and Literature, Social Sciences, the Sciences, and Mathematics; and secondary curricula including the Arts, Geography, Multicultural Studies, and Technology and Vocational Education.